Positioned in arguably one of the best waterfront locations on the central coast.
This 946sq approx. Level deep waterfront parcel of land would have to be one of the only blocks left on the peninsula.
With its panoramic water views and its ever so close proximity to shops, transport and cafes and only 1hr10 drive to Sydney CBD what more could you possibly ask for. Build your dream home to go along the dream views. To avoid disappointment don't delay call today.
Matthew Begg 0468920210 or Kevin Begg 0408435926
Outstanding value for money! This villa is hard to beat for price and location. Short level stroll to water, town centre and Train station.
- 3 Good size bedrooms
- Large lounge room
- Galley style kitchen
- Separate dining area
- Grassed courtyard
- Single lock-up garage
Call Kevin Begg 0408435926
perfectly positioned, Close to Woy Woy train station, shops & Woy Woy Waterfront reserve.
This beautifully presented two bedroom villa is all you would need if you are planning to downsize.
* Open plan living
- Modern kitchen
- Floating timber floors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Large grassed secure courtyard
- secure parking for one car
- Rain water tank for gardens & toilets
to inspect this property call Matthew on 0468920210
This is for the entertainer! Don't let this one slip away. With its close proximity to shops, cafes, beaches and schools you can leave the car at home. Or simply sit at home and enjoy what this beauty has to offer.
•Large master bedroom with en-suite and parents retreat/office
•Bedrooms 2-3 are both Queen rooms
•Entry into foyer and formal lounge room
• Open plan family room
•Separate dining area
•Spacious kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops & quality
•Floating timber floors
•Resort style pools
•Covered entertainment area for the whole family to enjoy
•Large double garage with remote doors spacious workshop
This family home has been finished to the highest standard simply move in and enjoy.
The apex of quality, this stunning home is crafted by Sydney based luxury home builder 'Mastabuild' and will suit the most discerning of buyers.
This meticulously designed single level home is set in an amphitheatre of natural bushland and sits in a quiet and family friendly street. 2 mins from the desirable John the Baptist Primary School. 5 mins from Umina Beach and 5 mins from the Railway Station for convenient commuting.
– Brick construction with feature cladding.
– 4 ample sized bedrooms, all with built-ins.
– Spacious master bedroom/parents retreat offering direct access to pool and garden. Featuring internal lounge area, walk in robe, massive en-suite with bath, separate shower and double vanity.
– Elegant main bathroom with separate WC for guests, laundry and storage areas in abundance.
– Huge Caesarstone topped kitchen with breakfast bar.
– Effortless sun drenched indoor/outdoor living created by open plan kitchen/dining with bi-fold doors opening to covered alfresco terrace, sparking in-ground pool and level lawns.
– 2nd formal living room upon entry.
– Air-conditioned and timber flooring throughout.
– 2 car remote garage.
– As new, with style in abundance with absolutely nothing to spend.
– Check out www.mastabuild.com.au to view outstanding levels of craftsmanship in other projects.